Hello Chapel Goers
In light of the latest government announcement dated 9th December 2021,Chapel Arts Centre does not need to administer any changes. Events will continue to go ahead without social distancing regarding the seating arrangements, but we ask all customers to be respectful of others. Whenever possible, tables will be reserved for parties of 3 or more if they are purchased under one name. If they are not, please email me to let me know in advance if you and other customers wish to be seated together.
Restaurants, Pubs, Bars Etc.
From Friday 10 December, face coverings will be required by law in some public indoor settings, such as theatres and cinemas (but not in hospitality settings – Pubs, Bars & venues with less than 500 capacity), however we are asking customers to wear a mask on entering the venue, visiting the bar and using the toilet facilities. You do not have to wear your mask whilst seated at your table.
We will still be continuing with:
- Administering good ventilation during every event.
- Temperature checks on arrival
- One way system to the toilets downstairs with a mirror to see who is coming up or down, whilst wearing a mask!
- Thorough cleaning of the venue prior to each event with our Anti-bacterial & Anti-viral solutions.
- Track & Trace information collected from the ticket booker only, but you can still register your attendance on our NHS QR Code.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT REQUIRE ANYBODY TO HAVE A COVID PASSPORT OR PROOF OF A LATERAL FLOW/PCR TEST.
In light of these further developments, Music Venue Trust has permitted us to re-instate our Crowd-funder to help us to continue to move forward through these tough times in the grass roots industry. I understand we are all suffering, so any funds are very much appreciated.
Onwards and upwards!!!
#SaveOurVenues – Chapel Arts Centre – Bath: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/save-chapel-arts-centre
Jan Cottington – Centre Manager and the Chapel Arts Team