Hello Chapel Goers
In light of the latest government announcement dated 12th July 2021, which came into effect on 19th July, all events will go ahead without social distancing regarding the seating arrangements, but we ask all customers to be respectful of others. We will still require all customers to wear their masks whilst moving around the venue until we feel confident that the infection rates and hospital admissions are declining substantially enough to not insist on these extra precautions.
Please also note that some of your tickets if you purchased them prior or around Covid state that doors are 7.00 p.m. This has now changed to 7.30 p.m. for an 8.00 p.m. performance on all future events regardless of what you ticket states.
We will still be continuing with:
- Administering good ventilation during every event.
- Temperature checks on arrival
- One way system to the toilets downstairs with a mirror to see who is coming up or down.
- Thorough cleaning of the venue prior to each event with our Anti-bacterial & Virus solutions.
- Track & Trace information collected from the ticket booker only, but you can still register your attendance on our NHS QR Code.
In light of these further developments, Music Venue Trust has permitted us to re-instate our Crowd-funder to help us to continue to move forward through these tough times in the grass roots industry. I understand we are all suffering, so any funds are very much appreciated.
Onwards and upwards!!!
#SaveOurVenues – Chapel Arts Centre – Bath: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/save-chapel-arts-centre
Jan Cottington – Centre Manager and the Chapel Arts Team